Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter cookies

Last year I was asked to make Easter cookies for my aunt's grandchildren and for a friend's family gathering.  I had so much fun and was looking forward to making more this year.

And then we were hit.  With the flu to end all flus.

My boys have been nursing 101-103+ temps for 6 days.  They're finally on the mend but it has totally taken the oomph out of my baking hopes for Easter.

These are the cookies I made last year.  Please forgive the amateur photography.  My camera was on its last legs.  And, I'm an amateur.




This idea came from Glorious Treats.


I LOVE Peeps.  I LOVED making Peeps cookies.


For some other great Easter cookie ideas, check these out:


Happy Easter!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design